Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well smack my a$$ and call me Sally!

.... yeah that's all I can say after seeing the below beauty!

I have found my next bike and it is still a Niner. Apparently being shipped to dealers by the end of the year. I'll be getting my order in ASAP! Hopefully, the strong relationship we've built with our Niner friends this year will help in these efforts.


Many guys on mtbr.com are complaining about the paint job, but I freaking love it!



Not sure about the brake mounts here and how reliable they will be. But I'm definitely not an engineer or someone that understands how strong carbon is!

1 comment:

  1. I think the paint is nice, though I'm not huge on logos everywhere. Love the lines/curves. Can't wait to see it.

    My word verification is chort.

    ReplyDelete